One of the reasons I entered politics was to stand up for those who aren’t always heard. I consider this one of my most important roles as the Member for Richmond. Since I was elected in 1999, I have been proud to represent the diverse interests of our community and would welcome your feedback as residents.
These are some of the ways I can help you:
• Raise issues in Parliament.
• Contact appropriate ministers and departments.
• Recommend a service that can help.
• Assist community organisations.
• Provide advice and assistance.
• Advocate on your behalf with representatives from other levels of Government.
My office and staff are here to help you and your family. Please feel free to contact me at our temporary office at Suite 2, 188 – 196 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy 3065, phone 9415 8901, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.