One of the reasons I entered politics was to stand up for those who aren’t always heard. I consider this one of my most important roles as the Member for Richmond. Since I was elected in 1999, I have been proud to represent the diverse interests of our community and would welcome your feedback as residents.
These are some of the ways I can help you:
• Raise issues in Parliament.
• Contact appropriate ministers and departments.
• Recommend a service that can help.
• Assist community organisations.
• Provide advice and assistance.
• Advocate on your behalf with representatives from other levels of Government.
My office and staff are here to help you and your family. Please feel free to contact me at my office at 112 Smith Street, Collingwood, phone 9415 8901, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulatory messages are available through the Department of Premier and Cabinet for people celebrating their 90th and 100th birthdays and golden (50 years) and diamond (60 years) wedding. Please contact our office to obtain a Congratulatory Message Form, then return it to my office with a copy of the birth or marriage certificate. If either of these certificates are unavailable, a statutory declaration will be required.
The Protocol and Special Events Branch (PSE) is responsible for arranging messages from the Premier. Notification is also given to the following:
- The Prime Minister: 90th or 100th birthdays, golden and diamond anniversaries
- The Governor of Victoria: 100th birthdays, golden and diamond anniversaries
- The Governor General (which includes notification to the Queen): 100th birthdays and diamond anniversaries
- Australia Day Council (Victoria) Inc.: 100th birthdays
I can also provide you and your family with information about State Government services. Please contact the electorate office to obtain a copy of these information booklets which include:
- Families Information Booklet
- Seniors information
- Consumer and legal rights
- Victorian concessions