Planning: Questions On Notice – East Werribee Precinct
18 August 2015
Questions on notice
MR DAVIS — To ask the Special Minister of State (for the Minister for Planning): in relation to the request for proposal (RFP) process for the East Werribee precinct:
(1) When is the estimated date of completion.
(2) What is the cost to undertake the RFP process.
(3) Who is evaluating the submissions.
(4) Will the RFP evaluations be made public.
(1) The request for proposal evaluation phase of the project is expected to be completed in the second half of 2015, with an announcement expected to be made at that time. Delivery of the project is expected to take place over approximately a 20-30 year period.
(2) The project is being carried out in accordance with the budget funding allocated to it as part of the 2013-14 State Budget for planning and environmental work.
(3) Representatives from the Metropolitan Planning Authority and the Department of Treasury and Finance, in conjunction with a number of specialist advisers internal and external to State Government, are currently evaluating responses received to the East Werribee Major Development Parcel request for proposal process.
(4) The request for proposal documents are commercial in confidence and it is not appropriate to make them public.