Questions on Notice: Heritage Victoria
15 September 2015
MR DAVIS — To ask the Special Minister of State (for the Minister for Planning): In relation to Heritage Victoria:
(1) What was the cost incurred due to the 5 April 2015 Easter Sunday Public Holiday.
(2) If an answer to (1) is unavailable, what was the value of any adjustment made to base wage funding costs to reflect the 5 April 2015 Easter Sunday Public Holiday.
(3) If an answer to (2) is unavailable, did Heritage Victoria use an unadjusted fund to implement the gazettal of the Easter Sunday public holiday in 2015, and if so, from which cost centre were the funds appropriated.
(4) What is the cost to be incurred for the 2015 Grand Final Eve Public Holiday.
(5) If an answer to (4) is unavailable, what is the projected or budgeted value of any adjustment made to base wage funding costs to reflect the 2015 Grand Final Eve Public Holiday.
I am informed that:
The cost of the additional 2015 Easter Sunday public holiday has been fully funded as part of a total budget funding provided to Heritage Victoria for the 2014-15 financial year.
The Regulatory Impact Statement on proposed new. public holidays in Victoria, released for public comment on the 8th of July this year, provides an independent estimate of the total public sector cost of declaring Grand Final Friday and Easter Sunday public holidays. The total cost estimated in the Regulatory Impact Statement includes costs to local, State and Commonwealth governments. It can be viewed at http://economicdevelopment.vic.gov.au/corporate-governance/legislation-andregulation/regulatory-impact-statements